The Bower Estate wedding venue in the gold coast hinterland region is probably one of the most picturesque venues you could possible hope to have your wedding at. In terms of gold coast wedding venues there are definitely some stunners which have crazy vistas. I had definitely fallen in love with the Bower estate before I had even been there and it was an absolute dream to find myself there shooting Florian and Tiff's wedding day.
Here are just a few images from the day that I really enjoyed as I was going through their edits. I'll talk in more detail about the bower estate as a venue below the images.
Probably can't imagine a better vista for a ceremony spot. I can distinctly remember sitting in the hotel during our quarantine as we moved to Queensland; looking through the venues on the Gold Coast and I immediately got very excited at the prospect of shooting at this venue. Mostly because of this epic ceremony site.
Vendors making the magic on the day
Music: Danielle Guest Music
Catering: Ridgeway Catering
DJ: Party Liason
Makeup: Richelle Darben Makeup
Dress: Grace loves lace
Flowers: GC flowermarket
Bower Estate Wedding venue info
Venue facts at a glance:
- Guest numbers: up to 250 which is massive compared to a lot of hinterland venues which can only host around 120
- Self catered? No Ridgeway catering will be your caters with the bower estate and they are excellent. Amazing service and delicious food.
- DIY styling? Yes you can do your own styling as basic or extravagant as you want.
- Day before bump in? No. When you hire the estate you're not getting 48 hour hire as there will be weddings usually
- Pet friendly? Yes! upon application you can bring a pet to stay at the cottage the night before and be with you on the wedding day. (I would assume not off - leash as there's quite a lot of little wallabies and bush critters running through the place and loads of areas they could get lost.
- Do you need to go off-site for photos? Definitely not. There are loads of great photo options at the bower estate. Huge open vistas looking into the Lamington national park on one side and the Springbrook national park on the other side. You also have access to a beautiful rocky creek bed that you can get a buggy down to rather than having to walk. And a pine forest on top of all of that.
- Wet weather options? Yes if you have a small crew the cottage deck is an option. OR the marque on the hill is also always available in case of bad weather.
- Getting around / Disability access: The staff have a big golf buggy for helping you and your bridal party get around the hills and venue areas so you don't have to hike anywhere if you're not feeling it. The buggy is also very helpful for any elderly or guests who may struggle to get from the carpark to the ceremony area or up to the reception.
Basically this place is the bomb. Essentially... it's got 99% of things covered you could possibly need. And the staff truly. Just blew me away. Picking this place to get married is really not going to disappoint. If you've got any questions about the estate you can definitely email me and ask me more of my experience if you'd rather have a slightly less biased answer than you think you might get from the team at the venue. But to be fair you'll get better information and very honest help from them too.
If you've like to have me as your wedding photograph at this venue or any other. I have a few spots left for 2023/24 and would love to talk about documenting your day.
Share this story